Brand Feature #9 – March 2018 (www.optiautodetail.com)
Many would question, whether it is necessary to buy travel insurance as it is an additional expense to a trip. However, there are times when unexpected incident arises during your travel, be it business trip or a vacation and this is where Travel Insurance will provide assistance in times of need.
Besides covering inconveniences such as loss of luggage and flight delay or cancellation, travel insurance is essential to protect yourself from the high cost of medical care overseas, and for getting help in a foreign country.
For example, a comprehensive travel insurance can offer:
- reimbursement of up to RM300,000 for medical / surgical or hospitalization charges incurred overseas
- reimbursement for follow up treatment in Malaysia
- reimbursement of actual expenses for accommodation, communication, economy class air fare, travel expenses and meals incurred by one (1) relative due to hospitalization of insured person
- free 24-hour worldwide travel assistance:
- pre-travel advice on visa and vaccination requirements
- medical assistance in an emergency or if an evacuation or repatriation is required
- travel assistance pertaining to lost luggage, passports, money and credit cards.
Therefore, it is important that you read, understand and check the terms and conditions of a travel insurance policy before you purchase, to ensure you and your loved ones are adequately protected during your travel journey.
Click here to learn more about MSIG TravelRight Plus Insurance*:
* Terms and conditions apply.