Brand Feature #13 (www.optiautodetail.com)
MSIG understands that your house is an important asset and investment; hence you should protect it with suitable insurance policy that provides adequate coverage to your house from unforeseen situations.
There are 3 types of Tariff policies to protect your house and/or household goods:
- Fire Policy
- Houseowner Policy
- Householder Policy
With additional premium, these policies can be extended to cover other perils and benefits.
If your house is already insured, you should ensure that your current insurance policy provides adequate protection.
How do you know if your house is adequately protected?
The sum insured of your house should cover the current cost of rebuilding your house because the cost of building materials and labour increases over the years due to inflation.
You are underinsured if:
- The sum insured is insufficient to cover the cost of rebuilding your house.
- The sum insured does not cover the cost of renovations and enhancements made to your house.
- The sum insured does not include the complete inventory of all your home contents. If you are underinsured, you will be compensated with only a proportion of the sum insured in the event of loss or damage.
Introducing MSIG Home SafeGuard Insurance which enables your building to be fully protected on agreed value basis.
- Agreed value sum insured to be determined by a valuation from the Building Cost Calculator* as developed by the Persatuan Insurans Am Malaysia (PIAM), or from a Registered Valuer.
- The valuation report must be dated less than 2 years from the date of inception of the Policy.
You may also choose to insure the following with a separate sum insured, determined by the valuation (above), as part of the total reconstruction cost (rebuilding cost):
- Demolition and Removal Cost
- Professional Consultancy Cost
Benefits of MSIG Home SafeGuard
If you are interested in learning more about MSIG’s Home SafeGuard Insurance, please contact a MSIG Insurance Adviser or visit MSIG website at www.msig.com.my for further details.
Click here to learn watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxYTHTDzxg
Click here to view Home SafeGuard brochure: https://www.msig.com.my/MSIG%20Home%20SafeGuard%20Insurance%20Brochure.pdf
* Terms and conditions apply